Vista Plumbing recommends the following products be tended to often.
Water Heaters should be flushed every 6-12 months. This will help extend the life of the water heater and increases its efficiency. If the water heater isn’t flushed every 6-12 months there are multiple things that can go wrong.
- Can increase energy use
- Allows bacteria to grow
- Sediments will affect water flow
- Causes the heating element to burn out
- Internal rusting
- Hot & cold water outlet and inlet piping corrosion
- External leakage
Pressure Reducing Valve (PRV)
A home or buildings pressure should always be 65 to 80psi and no higher. Your pressure regulator should be tested frequently. Excessive pressure can cause major problems for the properties plumbing system.
- Running Commodes
- Water Flow Changes when more than 1 item at property is being used
- Leaks at fixtures
- Leaks at shut off valves, supply lines.
- Copper Leaks
- Slab leaks
- Loud Water Flow
- Reduce life span of water heater
- Void of warranty on major appliances
Whether it be sinks, commodes, tub / showers or deck drains they all should be cleaned out at least 2 times a year. This is to prevent possible major sewer back up that can cause severe damage at the property.
- Odor at drains
- Sluggish Draining
- Toilet Overflow
- Leaks at drains lines
Get a free quote now!